When fall comes, we often find again the inspiration to cook. Fall is certainly the perfect season to take refuge in our kitchen and prepare a nice hot dish that will fill the whole house with a comforting smell. That is why we have found for you 10 recipes offered by our local businesses, that are perfect for fall. Let's cook!
- Squash and apple soup from Verger Labonté (winning recipe for the 2023 Festival de la Soupe!) (In French)
- Butternut squash, sweet potato and maple soup from Caféine et calories (In French)
- Vietnamese Beef and Noodle Soup from Furley (Pho Bo)
- French onion soup gratiné with red beer from Rebelle Bistro
Looking for other fall soup recipes? Visit the Festival de la Soupe website! Every year, in September, several organizations, businesses and individuals participate in this friendly competition for the best soup which takes place in Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot.
Seasonal dishes and side dishes
- Comforting Irish Stew from Peppermaster
- Quebec Veal Osso Bucco from Rebelle Bistro
- Sweet pickle toast and pulled pork from Cafiti (In French)
- Squash and bacon from the Hudson Heartbeet Community Farm
- Chocolate honey brownie from Ferme Les Petites Écores
- Biramisu (beer tiramisu) from Ferme Brasserie Schoune (In French)
If you try one of these recipes, don't hesitate to let the creator know what you think by taking a quick visit in person! This will be a great opportunity to restock or discover even more local flavours!
For more local foodie discoveries, try one of these perfect fall itineraries:
Recent travel journals